An overview of the various work passes for foreigners

If you are a foreigner and would like to work in Singapore, there are various work passes that are eligible to you. You will need to fulfil certain criteria to be eligible for these passes. Employment Pass or EP Who is this pass for? This pass is available to professionals, managers, executives and specialists. Eligibility [...]

2023-10-26T17:47:52+08:00December 30th, 2021|Useful Articles|

Can I apply for an LOC as a DP holder?

If you are a business owner, you are eligible to apply for a Letter of Consent (LOC) to work. To be eligible, you will need to be one of the following business owners: The sole proprietor of an ACRA-registered business; or A partner of an ACRA-registered business; or A company director with at least 30% shareholding [...]

2023-10-26T17:50:36+08:00December 29th, 2021|Questions and Answers|
Go to Top